Monday, September 2, 2013

First off I wanna thank everyone who took the time out of their busy day to stop by ya boy new blog! Fuck all that weak ass FB shyt! Imma say what the fuck I want so if you got a complex, you might wanna use that ashy ass index finger to click the BACK button on ya browser cus im about to gO HAYWIRE! For the rest of yall, Fire one up and let the session begin! It’s bout to get “UNRESTRICTED” in this bitch!


So… what will I say first? Imma say, “IM THE FUCKIN SHYT!” If that offends you I really don’t give a flyin fuck! Im sick off all this sensitive ass, dick-ridin, FACEBOOK shyt! A nigga cant speak whats really on my mind becus as some of yall know, IM A CEO now (Yea! I said it!), so I have to choose my words carefully! Mainly becus….NIGGAZ BE HATIN! Im talkin stone cold, set a nigga up, request a nigga bitch type HATIN! Yet when you see them in person, they are the first one to run up and shake ya hand, ask you where you been, blah…blah…muthafuckin blah! Them niggas don’t like me, hate my company (and its artists), are jealous of my music becus its better than theirs(from the concept to the production) and some more shyt! That shyt is HELLA frustrating! Here I am tryna keep it 100D wit myself, my Real Ones and above all God, and these mark ass wanna-be’s be yappin off hella reckless. Trust that I do LISTEN to what they post and what they rap about! Im very good at readin between the lines. But I don’t say nuthin cus I feel them niggaz aint on my level! (As any real artist should feel. lol ) I mean literally, they cant fuck wit me or PMG in this music OR in these streets! But for all of you that’s been rockin wit me, ive decided to speak more freely! Is that cool wit you? I SAID IS THAT COOL WIT YOU?! Ok, FUCK IT THEN! Imma sum it all up in a list and then im out this bitch! Feel free to comment, subscribe, and share my blog! Lets build this up! I got hella more ideas for “UNRESTRICTED”  so lets get it!
#PIONEERLYFE  #SALUTE

10 TYPES OF RAPPERS

1.   BITCH-MADE – A nigga that say he bout that life, is always ready to fight, talk the most shyt but wouldn’t bust a grape in welch’s backyard with a pair of steel-toe cleats on! These niggas are usually the next “up and coming” rapper or the hype man of their label. They aint bout shyt so just let them niggas talk becus eventually he will get put in his place by one of his own homies.
2.   MR. KNOW-IT-ALL-  These niggas got every connect in the city, all the hook ups, can do graphics, cd printing, show bookings, got the studio for cheap, got beats for sale, and they claim to know the key to making it big! Everytime something happen in HIP-HOP, his/her opinion is all that matters. (Haha!) In all actuality, nobody fucks with him cus he’s a habitual liar! In the rare cases that he or she does have all that they say, they wanna charge you some stupid amount becus their clientel is small and business is all bad!  
3.   GROUPIE RAPPERS - Niggas that only talk to other rappers cus they “buzzin”. These niggas dont have a music video or a cd so they wanna be in every other rappers video’s and feature on everybody else’s tracks. These are the niggas that be on stage for no damn reason but are quick to take credit for being seen! All you gotta do to get rid of them is tell them “No, you cant get in free”.
4.   DICK-RIDERS – These niggas have no vision of their own, no real passion for music and just like being out in the mix. You can tell these niggaz anything and they will follow. I mean, sometimes its cool to have a couple dick riders on the team…if they are FEMALES. (Haha!)  But really, it just don’t seem right to me. They skip from one label to the next. They get in wherever they fit in. LAME-O’s!
5.   WEIRD-O’s – You usually hear about them before you hear their music. Rarely do you come across a NOFACE! (He’s a weirdo but he gets down 4SURE!) When you see them and hear their music, the shyt just don’t add up but they swear that everybody else got it wrong. Ok WEIRD-O. haha!
6.   GHOST RAPPERS - Rappers that only go to shows if they are performing. When they do show up, they leave right after their set. Maybe they work a lot or maybe they just feelin themselves. Maybe they moms want the car back by midnight? IDK. To each his own. (sholder shrugs)
7.   UNPROFESSIONAL – Ok none of us have made it yet but bro…its 2013! You gotta get with the shyt! These niggas always show up late, never have their showmixes, don’t know what a flash drive is, and when you call them out on it they got an excuse or get offended. Do us all a favor and get yourself figured out becus you’re makin yourself look stupid as fuck!
8.   FAKE PIMPS - Niggas that bring them “Sweet Brown” lookin bitches and act like they brought a pack of Rhianna’s! BWAHAHAHA! Dude, this bitch is 300lbs, got stretch marks, blunt stained teeth and to top it all off, YOUR MUSIC FUCKIN STINKS worse than them pigs in a wig you roll wit! #OINK
9.   SUPER LYRICAL RAPPERS –Everybody be listenin, bobbin their heads until the hook drop and they all relize “I have no fuckin clue what this dude is takin about!” In no way am I sayin to dumb it down (we all know “lyrical” niggas hate to hear that.) But if you’re gonna be lyrical, at least make sense. When we hear “hoo-buh-lee bloo blah, hoo-buh-lee bloo dah” comin out the speakers, people really be sittin there wantin to scream “BORING!” (in a Homer Simpson voice)
10. FACEBOOK RAPPERS – LMAO! These m.f. drop a new track everyday and THEY ALL SUCK! They tag you in shows you don’t wanna go to, they rap about shyt you cant relate to and they think they are famous! (The worst is when they post their song links on one of your serious conversation statuses! Like…Really my nigga?!?! You just gon’ interrupt my convo with this garbage?!?!) Everybody knows at least 10 of them and they’re all annoying AF! I can understand that they are trying to get known and build a fanbase etc… but still, AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR DAT! 
     
       There are more but these were the ones i felt the need to address immediately! Comment some others below!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I will respond ASAP!