Monday, September 30, 2013

"Jealousy Is a Mutha!"

“Jealousy Is A Mutha!”
       Imma keep this blog short and sweet cus I don’t like giving too much attention to them punk bitch made haters with female characteristics! Im not over confiendent or cocky…Well maybe a little cocky! Haha! But I'm that way becus I’ve worked hard at this music shyt! Enough to toot my own horn and wave my own flag! Im usually too busy to pay attention to whats goin on outside of my personal life and PMG! But them creeper bitches and jealous niggas is out there watchin from the sideline and the best they can do for their “rap career” is to hate on my blog! LMMFBAO! #GTFOH lame niggas! I don’t give a fuck about you and what you think you stand for. Go get your own label before you start hatin on someone who owns their own company! You’re a peon! Im a BOSS! You a lil nigga to me. A nobody!I've already given you too much fame by even addressin yo bum ass! Lol. Get a life, stop knockin the next nigga hustle and go swan dive off the Coronado bridge for all I give a fuck! Anyway…

            One of PMG’s artist will be dropping a project! Some of yall know her as Amirra Shjay and her mixtape ( which I think is more like an album) is dropping soon! I got a meeting this week to lockdown a venue for her Release Party! So details are coming! But I will give you the album artwork soon! PMG got hella shyt lined up! I know I keep sayin it but I can’t help it! Im proud of my company! But stay tuned for more! Haywyah is up next on the PMG release agenda! Yea, them haters really gon be salty then. ive heard most of the shyt he has for his next project and he ain't holdin shyt back! he might have even dropped a few names in his shyt! lol If he doesn't they will know who he's talkin bout! Bwahahaha! Another reason them m.f. is jealous. PMG don't give a fuck. We have excepted the "bad guys" title becus ain't none of us really that friendly or into actin like we cool with jealous, roach ass, dick riders! We fuck with the real ones that fuck with us in a real way! but anyway!
            I gotta get back t the grind. Gotta shyt, shower and shave for this business meeting and im back to doin what I do best! Once again thanx for rockin wit ya boi!


Leave Comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I will respond ASAP!