Monday, September 16, 2013

The REAL Fosta Child Sex Stories


OH shyt! I got ya attention now huh? Lol. Yall wanna hear some crazy shyt this music shyt has brought my way? Some of it will be crazy and even hard to believe but its all true! Before I do tho, jus know that this shyt happened a long, long, long time ago. Lol!


3 Crazy Fosta Child Moments


1.       My first show I ever did was in El Paso, Texas where I opened up from Chamillionaire, Paul Wall and Soulja Boi! I threw my shirt off in the crowd and them bitches was fightin over it! Lol After our set, me and my Folks Clark kent went out into the crowd and were signing autographs and promoting his mixtape. This one bitch pulled me up to the back of the stadium way at the top and started goin for a nigga zipper! I was started thinkin “hell yea! Im the shyt!” Before I knew it the bitch had pulled her skirt up and was bouncing on my dick! Next thing I know, security was flashin lights on us and it felt like the whole stadium turned and looked at us and started cheering! LMAO! Real shyt! They kicked us both out the event and snatched my backstage pass. I even missed Soulja boi getting booed off stage! At least I didn’t catch nuthin and didn’t go back to jail!

2.       I was fresh out of prison and it was my first night out on the town. Where did we go? THE MUTHAFUCKIN STRIPCLUB! Where else? In ever threw so much money in my life! (wasn’t my money so I aint care) The homie told one of the strippers I was fresh out and it was just crazy from there. I got snatched up by the baddest bitch in the club! Went back to her place, did that nasty all night! Black and german mix. Baby was bad. (Let me put it in her ass and everything lol!) Morning came and so did the lights…This bitch had a mean black eye that I didn’t notice til she took her wig off! I was like wtf? Bitch started sayin her nigga did it to her and she wanted me to stay there to make her feel safe. Im like “where is ya man at right now?” This bitch said he was already late from bein home from work!!! Then I looked at the picture on the dresser of her and some big DAMIEN lookin nigga! Nigga I shot up out of there like the road runner!


3.       Me and another Daygo rapper was knockin these 2 groupie bitches down one night. It was bout to be a switch –a-roo! Until the nigga started fuckin the mood up for everyone by makin weird noises and starin at a nigga too hard! (I aint wit that shyt homie!) I finished knockin the bitch I was fuckin down and left all 3 of them m.f’s there. I aint wit that weird shyt!


Needless to say there are more but im tryna shorten my blog length. Wanna hear more, check in next week! Leave comments below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanx for your comment. I will respond ASAP!