Monday, September 23, 2013

“WORKIN”

 Ive had a fairly busy week! Im proud of that shyt. I prolly do more in 1 day then most niggaz do in a week (at least). I got my unofficial album completed and started on the Screw tape version which will be available online in conjunction with its release. Screwtapes are dope yet its an acquired taste like escargot (snails). Well that’s a bad example cus I wouldn’t eat a fuckin snail either but you know what im tryna say. Its an addition for the screw heads out there. I love when I findout that one of my favorite artists album or mixtape got Chopped n Screwed! Nipsey Hussle’s Marathon mixtape series is probably my favorite project since Jay-Z’s Black Album. Which says a lot in itself but once I found out someone made a chopped and screwed version I had to get fucked up and hear that shyt! Moral of the story is Respect my creativity! And R.I.P. DJ Screw!  
           
 That’s just one thing I got goin on tho. I don’t usually like talking about what im doin cus niggaz be bitin my shyt and beatin me to the punch cus its easy to rush to put out the trash! I take my time and get shyt right! But I will tell you about 3rd EYE Reddy! I linked up with them and hopped on their new release entitled “Blacked Out” ft. Dee, Reddy (Ceo of 3rd Eye), Freddy Crow, Celly Q and yours truly! We got plans to do a bunch of crazy colabs, music videos, shows and trips to MEXICO! So stay tuned for that. And Im also bout to get back into making beats so, lol, niggaz bout to be hella mad! Slow down Fos you killin em! Bwahahaha! We already knew this tho!
Check out that new *Leaked* track I got called "ALL SIDEZ" its going to be on Vic VSP's mixtape volume 1! That one is definitely for the City of SAN DIEGO! That drops Oct 1st! Make sure you get ya copy! Even if its for no other reason then the fact that im on it! lol. But its gonna be monumental! I plan on colaborating with more artists featured on that project as well! Soon as i get my shyt in order tho!

I would tell you more but that’s enough for now! Just know that im workin, no days off, (except Sunday lol) so you can trust that once my new shyt drops it will be well worth the wait! Til next time! #G1F2$ (God1st, Family 2nd, the rest is for the cash)

Leave Comments Below!

RATCHENESS OF THE WEEK

This one comes from myself at my birthday dinner! lol!

2 comments:

  1. ITS YA BOI! Snookbizz! Man you had me dying on this one! Lmao! But you know work gets results. Keep impressing my dude! I see you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx fam! Glad you enjoyed! Stay tuned in and spread the word! Let them haters hate, imma keep WORKIN!

      Delete

Thanx for your comment. I will respond ASAP!